Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kids say the dangdest things


For copyright purposes I went with Dangdest. Is that even a word? Anyway here are a few of the fun things being said in the Goodkids household.

V.- "Is this Summer Water?" Mom " What do you mean?" V "Oh, I mean Spring Water"

S.- In dramatic fashion "Let's run in the BLISTERING wind"

S.- "Women Stink!" (this made his sister cry)

C.- says "Oh boy" when he's nervous or sees something really neat...like snow.

C.- When being sat down for breakfast out of nowhere he says "Do-nut"...we haven't had donuts for months (ok maybe just one).


4 comments:

JoandZac said...

You kids are so stinkin' funny! They make me laugh so hard. I love you guys!

Jen said...

How cute! Kids do say the funniest things. Thanks for sharing and giving us a good chuckle. You guys are the best. Jen and Family

Krysta McClure said...

Gotta love kids! And yours are some funny ones!

Natalie said...

Upon reading the title of your blog, Sara proclaimed, "Hey, we're goodkids too, WE could be on that blog!" Too funny!