take me home..to the place...that I wanna beeeee....West Virginia something something..take me home.
I hope you all enjoyed that sweet serenade. I'm here, as sunburned as this Guatemalan skin can be at the Stonewall Resort somewhere South of Clarksburg, WVA. Never in my wildest dreams did I think my business would take me to such an isolated spot. We have some great people here who have treated us well. My boss and I are here doing a series of meetings until tomorrow. We drove down from Pittsburgh where I took a special picture. For a cool prize identify the person in the picture and the "situation" the picture is capturing. Sports fans put on your thinking caps.
Due to technical issues the picture will have to wait until the next post. More prizes and guessing games to come so stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment