As promised here is the other stuff.
- My first day of my new job kind of felt like a first day of school. Thankfully this time I didn't lose a contact, miss a train, or get lost on campus (all very true and very traumatic).
- Between Ironman, Indiana Jones and What Happens in Vegas I have to say Ironman was my favorite...go see it! (is anyone looking forward to Batman the way I am?) (anyone?)
- Like Dwight Schrute in the Christmas Party episode of The Office I am now a user of the handy Netti-Pot. My first experience was quite scary (hint...too much salt) and I nearly blew my ears out. But after I got the hang of it I enjoyed the experience thoroughly.
- Nothing better then seeing one kid round the bases in kickball on the same day the other goes 2 for 2 in her first softball game. Oh yeah!
- How did anyone stay motivated to run before the I-Pod? Oh yeah..the Walkman.
- If every week of summer is as crazy as the first I'm not going to make it.
- I should have waited to start watching LOST when it was all over and I could crank out
each season in a couple of weeks. Did that with ALIAS, watched five years worth in a few months..nice.
- Nursery can be frightening for a poor boy who has been couped up all winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dave,
It's great to hear that you are surviving. Glad you survived work and that your family is so busy and fun this summer.
Hang in there with Cameron. Nursery is scary for a while. He will be ok!!
Becky Ruff (0:
Smile
Welcome to PTI, boys and girls. In today's episode, the Joker is psychotic, JRuss is stoked, and Dave Goodman finally meets someone as excited for The Dark Knight as he is.
Dave, I used to collect comic books back in the day, and no one did comic books better than Frank Miller. You've heard of him...Sin City & 300. In 1986, he revolutionized comics and remade Batman, not once, but twice. His influence was all over Batman Begins and it's safe to say his genius will inspire The Dark Knight. After all, his masterpiece is called Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.
It's going to be superb.
Post a Comment