Happy Dad's Day to all. What a lucky Dad I am and I've had a great day. Here are some of the ways my kids have helped me enjoy this joyous day.
- I got to lick the bowl with the other kids "just because it is Father's Day".
- I had a delicious Breakfast in bed with cereal, pineapple and sweet bread.
- Five extra minutes of sleep...mmmm sleep.
- Wonderful presents including Indiana Jones trading cards and a high powered flashlight.
Here are some notes from questions asked to the kids about me.
V's Interview
So, what do you think of your daddy? He’s nice! He’s funny.
What does he do for his job? Calls and types on the computer.
Does he remind you more of a tiger or a dinosaur? Dinosaur, ‘cause he wrestles us like a dinosaur!
How do you feel about Daddy? He helps me with my homework. He’s nice. I loooove him!
S's Interview
So, what do you think of your daddy? I’m glad that he wrestles with us. I like it when he plays with us. I like it when he eats with us.
If he could travel anywhere in the world, where would he go? Salt Lake.
What’s his favorite thing to do? Throw us on the beanbag.
C's Interview
What’s Daddy’s favorite color? Boo (Blue). Peek (Pink). Boo.
What’s his favorite thing to do? Peek.
Does he remind you more of a tiger or a dinosaur? Raaah! (Dinosaur noises)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Every father deserves a fab Father's Day. I always try to buy my husband's happiness, but I bet he would appreciate it more if I just let him sleep an extra hour . . .
Hey Dave & Deb! I found your blog through Dan & Kellie's. Looks like you guys are doing well! I added you to my link list....hope thats okay!
Post a Comment