
So here she is in action. What a great shot. Not a bad first year for Ness. She improved a lot and ran around a whole lot. The field gets a lot bigger when you jump to the 7 yr old level.

Sam, in the meantime, finished his season off with a bang. Here he is after finishing off one of his many final game goals. He was excited to get his medal and of course his treat.
Not only was October the conclusion of soccer but it's also a birthday month. Big Sam had his big day not once, not twice, but three times! We had a family party, a crazy crazy friend party, and there is another party this week with extended family as well. Whew...we get this party started right!
Not only was October the conclusion of soccer but it's also a birthday month. Big Sam had his big day not once, not twice, but three times! We had a family party, a crazy crazy friend party, and there is another party this week with extended family as well. Whew...we get this party started right!
And through it all I've been enjoying some time at home and in the office. I know I know, enjoying time in the office? Yes. My team and I needed some time away from Delta, Continental, Alaska Air, and all those other airlines to get our sanity and health back.
No Joy in Provo
As an addendum to a relatively happy post I do have to shout out to my poor Cougs who suffered an embarrassing and rather pathetic loss. All the dreams, all the BCS hopes, well maybe next year.
6 comments:
Next year...now we sound like Cubs fans. :)
Oh BYU. Such pain. Of course we were so excited to see that we had Versus out here in Iowa and got to watch the TCU game. AAAHHHHHH!
Way to go Sam!!! You rock:)
GOODMAN... I'm completely missing you. You were the best boss a girl ever had and though it's not pertinent in any way, shape or form to this blog, I want you to know that. I'm glad you get to sit tight for awhile. I, on the other hand, have convention this week.
Awesome shot Sam!! Vanessa looks so cute in a uniform too!
I'm glad the kids are cranking out impressive sports skills while our Cougs suffer. Way to go Ness and Sam!
Post a Comment