Sunday, November 2, 2008

Typical Fall Sunday

As is becoming a sad tradition in the Goodman household Cameron was sick and I had to stay home with him. For some the signs of changing seasons is turning back your clocks, for others it's the changing of the leaves. For us, it's Cameron's colds brought on by his compressed bronchi, an unfortunate result of his heart issues. So for the past two years we have kept him at home each Sunday to recover or avoid being sick. It's about that time of the year where we have to shut him down for the season, just as he was beginning to adjust well to other kids his age. Maybe he can be a little healthier this year, we shall see.
But things weren't all gloomy this late October season. We've had a blast going from movie theaters to farms to Trunk-or-Treats to good times with friends and family. After going with the family to see High School Musical 3 I am anxious to get my testosterone going again in late November with Quantum of Solace and Transporter 3.




As the weather cools down so does my traveling. There is just one more trip to Sunny San Diego in a week or so. I hear we may get a bit of snow around here so it'll be nice to see the sun one last time.
Don't forget to vote everyone..and for you 1 in 7 people that are still undecided, what's taking so long? You have less than two days.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear Cam is sick again. Hopefully this year is much better than the last...I'm a little jealous that you got to see HSM3. I'm so excited to see it this next weekend.

Ben said...

You lucky ducks. We're too cheap--we have to wait until it comes out on DVD. So Vanessa will be much more knowledgable than our girls. We hope you get to still come for Thanksgiving!