Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fantastic Voyage

I'm posting this at the request of thousands of fans who want to know more about the Goodkids. We made it across the frozen north into Idaho for three funfilled crazy nights in the great Southeast, where the snow is piled high and the backroads are slick. The locals have created a nice smooth layer of ice on all the roads to make driving an adventure. Boy, I sure wish I knew someone up here that could sell me a good set of tires....
We've already hit a local basketball game, we're heading up to IF for a night on the town tomorrow and then it's back to IF for some wedding festivities. It's gonna be a blast...and I don't just mean the cold air.
A shout out to Indiana as we continue to pray and send our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

This message has been tentatively approved by the local editing firm of Ernst and Deb.

No comments: