Saturday, February 16, 2008

Rockin Valentine's Evening




Look at all the loot. The kids had a great time sharing Valentine's with friends. V had a very nice message for each of her Valentine cards. On one she had a Roses are Red poem, on another a drawn out heart, and many more creative messages. S's valentines were Pirate themed and very organized.

We ended the night with a Goodman dance party. We rocked to the hits of the 90's and everyone showed off thier sweet moves on the dance floor.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodmans
It is so fun to hear about your fun dance parties. I thought that we were the only ones. And the whole 90 music, that ROCKS!!! We miss the springville gang! Keep posting and check us out if you want at rufffamily2000.blogspot.com
love,
the Ruffs

Unknown said...

I bet those dance moves were off the charts! Hey Deb! I hope you didn't mind but I just had to see your blog! It was on Jen's? It's so fun to see what you all are up to! I'd love for you to check ours out! mandmkemp.blogspot.com

Michelle Kemp

PS
Are the kids still into American Idol like they used to be?