
This is Deb (Dave's esposa) here. I wanted to break into this blog to really quickly thank my incredible husband for being so willing to watch the kids while I spent 50 fun-filled hours with my friends in Las Vegas last weekend. I had such a wonderful time and it was made even more wonderful by knowing that Dave was taking such good care of the kids. He threw a "High School Musical" party, complete with watching the movie, dancing, eating snacks, and making their very own "High School Musical" posters (S.'s had a drawing of Chad with a major 'fro and V.'s said, "We're all watching this together, and we know that we are watching High School Musical"!). Then, on Saturday, he took them to "Horton Hears a Who," which they all loved. And, to top it all off, they had the house very clean when I got home Sunday night. THANK YOU, Dave. You are truly my very best friend. I'm so lucky to have you in my life! I love you. (By the way, this picture is of my hot husband with our sweet little boys last Halloween.)
5 comments:
Deb, you really are a lucky lady! What a cool daddy your kids have! I love the story of the High School Musical night! Hope things are well for you guys!
Dave and Deb, You guys are awsome. I'm thinking of taking parenting classes from you both. Glad to see that Deb was able to get away for a little R&R. What a great idea- Well thanks for all your inspiration. You guys are great! Jen
Dave and Deb,
I love to read your blog!!! Thanks for helping your sweet wife come and play with us! We had such a great time. I know that it takes a lot of work, but it helps so much to get a break to just be chicks! I know that I am a better mother and wife after a little break. Richard has been a blessing to get a huge pile of laundry washed, dried, folded, and put away! Husbands ROCK!!! (0:
We would love it if you added our blog to your friends list. It is www.rufffamily2000.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!!!!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile
Deb, we want to hear more about your weekend. Dave, I want to come next time Deb goes out of town. :) Sounds like had just as much fun.
Wow Dave, Matt takes Kade all the time but you ROCK (a HSM party)!
Post a Comment