The slideshow to my right is a quick glance through the first two years of our baby's life. What a crazy two years it's been. Over one hundred trips to the doctor, so many prescriptions, sleepless nights, and too many miracles to fathom. After all that, we have a great kid who loves life and has become one of the most courageous little guys I know.
We had a great celebration that began in Disneyland and ended with a great family party at Granddad and Nonna's house a week and a half later. Of course he was spoiled with a wonderful Elmo cake, books and new digs (clothes guys, clothes). We love watching him grow and learn new things. He continues to surprise us each day with his Word of the Day, and makes us laugh as he dances along with Kristy Yamaguchi and Jason Taylor on Dancing with the Stars.
We are so grateful to have this wonderful blessing in our lives. He has helped our entire family draw closer and rely on the Lord in all we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Deb,
This sure sounded like you on the blog!!! (0:
Thank Heaven for kids! What a blessing each day is!!!
I am so glad that Cameron had a great birthday!
We sure love you guys!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!
Did little buddy get his birthday surprise? We sure are blessed to have him in our family!
Aw, geez....Goodkids indeed. It's so great that he's moving into a normal life.
Thanks for stopping by--and you're right that little guy is amazing--those first pictures with all the tubes make me sad.
Poor baby.
Deb,
Hey! I found your blog from a comment you left on Natalie's. Don't think I'm stalking you or anything. I have to say- I LOVED the slide show of your adorable Cameron. (I did sniff and the first few) What an AMAZING blessing!!! I am so thrilled that he is TWO and oh so handsome!!!
Take care, Annie
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog... it's good to know other people appreciate the crazy and chaos that goes on in my life :)
BTW- your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment