Impressed? Here is the Goodkid on a weekend snowmobiling retreat this past weekend at Daniel's Summit. Not bad eh? Ok ok so it's not me. Actually they called me Credit Card out there cause that's as far off the ground as I got. It wasn't all pleasure mind you. I know you won't believe this but this was serious work. We flew in a bunch of distributors from around the world for a 4 day retreat. Now, through the Rock Band, Karaoke, Snowmobiling, and shopping we had serious discussions about business. The best part was having the family come up Saturday night for a little play time. We made great strides in the swimming pool and the littlest was extremely social, saying "hi" to everyone that passed by.Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Midway Getaway
Impressed? Here is the Goodkid on a weekend snowmobiling retreat this past weekend at Daniel's Summit. Not bad eh? Ok ok so it's not me. Actually they called me Credit Card out there cause that's as far off the ground as I got. It wasn't all pleasure mind you. I know you won't believe this but this was serious work. We flew in a bunch of distributors from around the world for a 4 day retreat. Now, through the Rock Band, Karaoke, Snowmobiling, and shopping we had serious discussions about business. The best part was having the family come up Saturday night for a little play time. We made great strides in the swimming pool and the littlest was extremely social, saying "hi" to everyone that passed by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dave, Thanks for adding me. I'm SO adding you. When will we see you guys again? I'm excited you've joined the bloggers too. This will be fun. Now we've got to get the rest of the clan to join up.
I'm glad you were able to get some good business discussions on the midway trip. I imagine you were the one to keep everyone focused.:)
Dave, nice blog, dude!!!
Post a Comment